blossoms

Sunday, May 16, 2010

WOW! Soooooooooooo much happening!

Well... Maternal Moments is getting underway... 2 clients already!  admittedly they count toward my 3 free clients for my training but hey.. gotta start somewhere eh and word of mouth is THE best advertising :-)

I'm having issues trying to know what to wrote for the fb page & the website.. SO not good with words... I'll get there though!

Mike's RE photography is going in leaps & bounds.. it's difficult finding time for everything lately :-s

Kids are doing well...  Vicki is still going out with Billy (LOVELY boy!) although she's grounded at the moment and has had everything electronic taken out of her room and is on dishes & recycling for a week because she bunked school!  BRAT!

Went to an Autism Qld event at the Esplanade on Saturday.. Turns out there IS Asperger support up here.. it's just not well known BUT they are setting up a fortnightly youth club ...  Can't believe he's nearly 13!!!

Jamie now says 'dog' instead of 'gog'.. pity coz it was quite cute but it's best he says it properly.. lol  He's a definite farm boy at heart I think.. LOVES animals!!  He really truly NEEDS a dog I think..

We're going to move again... too much to look after here and if we continue to get so busy.. I need to be closer to the hospital too for clients.  Lookinh much closer to town.  A friend may have her house coming available in October and the place would be PERFECT!!  Has a built in trampoline, pool & treehouse!  3 powered worksheds out the back which we can use for 1)photography studio 2)craft room & 3) timeout room for the kids :-D

The wee boyt I look after 3 days a week at the moment won't be coming after next week anymore :-(  He'll be spending a lot more time with his Mummy so it's good for them.. not so good for us or our wallet ;-p  BUT.. my boss @ Gecko's approached me today and I'll be looking after her wee boy for 10 weeks while her parents (who normally mind him) are in Europe :-)  Just two days a week but the pay is good and gives us an extra bit of time to get things up & rolling along even more!..

It's all working out well..



No comments:

Post a Comment